Hypothyroid patient. Taking thyronorm, olmate. Abnormal lipid profile. Safe to start razel-f HS?

i am 43 yr old.i am a thyroid patient for 6 yrs.i am suffering from hypothyroid ,taking thyronom 125mg ,olmate 10mg,bio D3+ my thyroid reports are perfect but lipids report is abnormal-triglycerides=526.0 hdl=34.0 total lipids cholesterol=227.0 doctor has suggested me to start razel f HS .. if i should start this medicine what would the side effects i am suffering from muscle pain in neck and leg.what should i do...
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012