Abnormal NT, am pregnant. What to do if baby may be born with heart diseases?

Hi, Now am at 12th week of my pregnency, and it found that NT is 2.57 which is not normal and there is high risk.So doctor suggested me to hav CVS by which chromosomal abnormalities can be found.After this test though if it is negative after 20th week baby s heart will be seen to test whether any heart diseases are there.Butmy concern is after these 2 tests also baby may born with genetic defect as NT is more .So can you please suggest me in this regard.Is to good to continue the pregnency now or better to terminate as doctors suggesting after all the tests also we may not be sure that baby will not have genetic defects. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012