Abdomnal pain after gallbladder removal. Had scar tissue revision. How can I be sure of correct diagnosis?

I have gone through a lot after I had my gallbladder removed in 2008. it was almost exactly 2 weeks after the surgery that I started getting sharp pains in my abdomen . It continued to occur and then it got to the point that it happened every day. One pain episode put me in the hospital and lasted for 8 hours. I had a scar tissue revision surgery in 2010 and that was supposed to fix the pain....... it didnt. How can I be sure that it s what some people have told me to look into as PCS without going through the wringer like I did last time and not even having a correct diagnosis?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  105 Awaiting Answer