Abdominal ultrasound shows borderline thickened endometrial echo, minimal free fluid in POD. Positive Pregtest. Meaning?

Good Afternoon Doctor. I got married 6 months ago and my wife tested positive on PREGTEST this morning. We consulted a gynic and she suggested for an abdomen ultrasound (as my wife told her of lower abdomen pain couple of times during the past 8 days) and as no traces of womb were found she asked us to get a TVS done. The report says - Borderline Thickened endometrial echo (16 mm), Minimal free fluid in POD . The gynic told us that the pregnancy period might be less than 4 weeks and hence they are unable to see anything. Could you please explain what this means ?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012