Abdominal pain with a low grade fever in 5 months of pregnancy. Had UTI before

24 yrs primi with 5 month pregnancy presented with lower abdominal pain and high grade fever with chills 15 days. Initially treated on line of UTI as urine R/M shows pus cells and culture revealed yeas cells. But fever of high grade persisting with abdominal distension . USG abd. revealed mild to mod ascites with omental thickening and ascitic fluid shows exudative fluids with raised ADA & LDH. Mx negative but TB Gold +ve. Her initial TLC 10,640 and Normal KFT.
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011