Abdominal pain, passed blood clot. Diagnosed as threatened abortion. Is my baby safe?

I have lower back pain on last saturday, and saw bleeding during urination , and i have 5 weeks pregnancy. when i visited my doctor he took it lightly and did my sonography in that he said no heart beat of baby, no yolk, no embroi is therie only 9.1mm gestatational sac they sae in intrautrine. They mentioned thretened abortion and admitted me in hospital for complete bed rest but gave me medicine folvite 5mg, gynae cvp capsule and susten 200mg. but on the same day late nite i feel uneasiness and have burning sensation in my lower abdomen with pain. early morning in blood i saw blood clot having white tale like structure in that. may i know my babay is safe or not
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012