Abdominal pain, pain in back. Elevated amylase and lipase levels. Taken Miralax

Hello Dr., I am 35 yr old male. I have been having ongoing episodes of pain in the middle of my upper abdomin just below the ribs. I also feel a pain in the upper middle of my back as well. These episodes begin about 3 hours after I eat. They would occurr randomly every few weeks, until end of novemer, and I had several attacks over a few days. I went to my family practice doc, and they found that amylese and lipese were elevated. They gave me miralax and I returned 5 days later and levels back to normal. I have since had 3 attacks, until yesterday. I have now had 4 attacks. Usually for relief I vomit , drink water, and vomit again. I usually have to repeat 3 times before I get relief. It is now a holiday, and am gauranted a fun ride for at least a couple more days. I plan on marching into the ER when I m done with work, any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012