Abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting. Help

Last tuesday I started with a pain below my sternum that radiated to my abdomin. I felt like I needed to go to the bathroom or something. I ended up feeling nausaous and having diarhrea and throwing up. lasted about 15 hrs and then I felt fine. Yesterday i had the exact same thing happen. Right now i am gettting the pain below my sternum again and hoping it isnt going to turn into the rest.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013
Welcome to HCM.
It looks to be stomach infection.
Take light,liquid diet.Take care for hydration.Drink more liquids like lemon water with some sugar and salt,buttermilk,ors formula.
You have to start oral paracitamol with dicyclomin to subside stomach pain. Ondencetrone for vomiting and antibiotic like oflox or levoflox. Lactobacillus will be helpful.
Consult your physician for better medical management.