Abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea, disorientation, ringing in ears, muscle pain. Causes and treatment for symptoms?

I woke up at 4am with extreme abdominal pain , nausea , and diarrhea . About five minutes after these symptoms my body temperature dropped to 96.0, I became clammy, and my face became flushed. I got started experiencing extreme disorientation and couldn t even talk. I started to hear ringing in my ears and got very dizzy and weak. Once the abdominal pain lowered I fell back asleep. When I woke up I was still nauseous, had diarrhea, and an average stomach ache. My body is back to normal now except every muscle in my body feels weak, especially my neck , and I have been sleeping all day. What could this have been?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012