Abdominal pain, leg pain, infection, tiredness. What is going on?

Hi doctors, honestly I feel very helpless because I've been to many doctors and have done millions of tests which show nothing but the pain remains. It has started many years ago... abdominal pain shooting down to the legs from the front, at times the pain is in the left hand side of the stomach, pain in the form of needles in the bladder region that makes it hard to sit, done many urine tests which at times show infection and at times show everything to be normal. I'm truly tired from these pains, please help! Are there any special tests that I can do to get the real picture?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013