Abdominal pain, chest pressure, leg pain and numbness. Negative pregnancy test. What could this be?

Hi I was wondering if you can help me. I have had abdominal pains for the last few weeks with sharp pains coming and going. It has recently got worse with the pain being sometimes unbearable. I am late on my period by 4 weeks but have had negative pregnancy test so I put the missed period down to me loosing a couple kilos. The abdominal pain I m getting has been accompanied by a pressure like feeling in the left side of my chest , this has also got worse. I have also been getting a lot of pain In my left leg , sometimes becoming numb. Pain in my lower abs is constant and making it hard for me to walk around and stand up for long. Can you help me with what this could be? I have also had an eating disorder for 7 years and have a BMI of 16.5
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012