Abdominal pain, bloody, watery diarrhoea, jaundice, elevated LFT levels. What is the diagnosis?

if a patient is c(with the bar over it) a Hx of N+V , abdominal pain and profuse , watery diarrhea in the absence of a fever . they report that the symptoms began 5 days ago and resolved after 1 day they all have been symptom free for 3 days but now the sympyoms have returned there is also a new on set of jaundice and bloody diarrhea .lab results indicate elevates Lfts . the patient reports eating a hamburger several hours before the intial on set of symptoms what i is the likely diagnosis
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012