Abdominal pain, Irregular period, planning pregnancy, negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

Hi I'm 22 and I have been having abdominal pains and every night I have real bad gas. My boobs have been sore . My last Menstrual cycle was a week late and the one before that was a week early. My fiancé and I are trying to have our second child. I did take a pregnacy test when I was a week late and it was negative and like I said I ended up starting my period last month. I didn't know if I could still be pregnant because from being pregnant before I kinda feel the same or is it something else?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013