Abdominal pain, CT scan, hida scan, effects on unborn fetus if pregnant ?

I was at the hospital for severe abdominal pain they did a pregnancy while there and it was negative, although i would have only been about a week or two pregnant , they thought it may have been my galblader. they did an ultrasound, ct scan with iv contrast and a hida scan im very concerned about the hida scan and the effects on a unborn fetus i have took a pregnancy test and it was positive havent had intercourse since before i went to the hospital meaning i had to have been pregnant when i was there.... please help!!
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012