Abdominal discomfort, gas, pressure under diaphragm, ascaris lumbricoides unfertilized egg. Done stool test, X ray. Help?

From about one and a half months I have been facing abdominal discomfort like gas/pressure is accumulating just under neath my diaphragm. I got a positive ascaris lumbricoides unfertilized egg in my stool test. My chest xray, abdomen erect xray, abdomen ultrasound, cbc blood test were all normal. I took albendazole 4 tablets for the Worms. In addition I was prescribed aristogym syrup, bifilac capsule, sompraz capsules for ten days. Prior to stool test I took parit tablets and ganaton tablets for two weeks.

Right now I still have abdominal discomfort and pressure and it increases a bit after eating, I also feel a little burning after food especially spicy food. Can you suggest me next course of action, whether endoscopy is a must and if a barium meal xray would be of any help.

Thanks and regards
Pranay Gupta
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013