Abdominal cramps, sharp vaginal pain during 36 weeks pregnancy. Should I be worried?

I am 36 weeks pregnant. 2 days ago, i had some abdominal cramps which was coming within 20mins apart. The pain lasts for like a min or 2.. but then when i stand up and walk it feels better abit but then the pain comes back..since it was night i managed to fall asleep and the pain went away. Also the next day the pain came back and my husband got scared but i felt it wasn t time yet so we didn t see the doctor. Also i have been having sharp vaginal pain as well. I m not scheduled to see a doctor yet. I m just wondering if i should be worried.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013