Abdominal cramps, light spotting and frequent urination. Reason?

I am a 22 year old female. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend about 3 weeks ago and again on Sunday. Last week was my sugar pill week for birth control but my period started a couple days after and only lasted for 3 days being light to medium. Starting last night, I have been having lower abdominal cramps and light spotting, I can't tell if it is in my urine or if it is vaginal spotting. I have also been having to urinate frequently and having pressure on my lower abdomin while doing so. What could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013