Abdominal cramps, fatigue, spotting. Missed birth control pills, unprotected sex. Pregnancy?

Hi, i have been on qlaira for 6 weeks now. I started the pill on the second day of my period as i didnt want to continue with minulette for another month and missed a pill on day 5 accidentally. I had had unprotected intercourse within the 7 days before missing the pill. i only had very light spotting when i took the inactive pills at the end of the month for 2 days. i want to know if I should be worried about the possibilty of pregnancy as I am feeling overwhelmingly exhausted and have been have lower abdominal cramps for a few weeks now.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012