Abdominal cramping, bleeding in stool, low blood sugar. What could be going on?

HI! I am a 27 year old female. 5 7 and 139lbs. I had some weird cramping in my lower abdomen about 9 days ago and have had bright red bleeding (sometimes clots) in my stool the last few days, alone with feeling generally more tired. I was misdiagnosed with Crohn s disease 15 years ago ( emergency surgery removed 12 inches of my small intestine , but haven t been on med s since a year after the surgery). Also, probably a separate issue, I seem to have low blood sugar often. It s very hard for me to eat often enough to prevent it from dropping. It s just a constant struggle to keep myself from getting weak, snappy and having a fuzzy thought process. What could be going on?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012