Abdominal aortic aneurysm, sciatica and bulging disc. Why are feet red? Surgery?

hi . i have just been too see a vasclar sergen he has told me ive got abdomonal aortic aneurysm . ive been under a pyscio for several months after m dr and physcio assumed i had sciatica and a bulging disc . ummm . untill my feet were going redish purple poor circulation and very bad pain it wasent untill i had a m r i scan that the truth come clear then was ent too a vascular sergen whom hen told me i neede a opparation and has put me down has urgen and will have the op in 3 weeks 20th of july 2012 . am am vey frigtend that thas may bus while am waiting to get the op they are sending for me in the next 2 weeks too do some more est and tooo make me awear of the situation . i hope to am going too be ok untill the 20th of july plaes can u give me any advice . many thanks caroline
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012