ACL repair, meniscus removal, lateral release, femur shaved, medial ligament repair and patella tendon repair. Explain

Last night I got up to walk across the room and felt and heard a pop in my left knee. This is not uncommon given my knee history.Left knee has had several surgeries ( ACL repair, meniscus removal, lateral release, femur shaved, medial ligament repair and patella tendon repair). I have pain and immediately started RICE. However, a bigger concern is that I now have a vein protruding over my right knee cap and have a burning sensation with it. I have some moderate pain in my right calf. I am panicking a bit as nothing like this has ever happened to my right knee/leg. I am 37 years old, overweight due to Hypothyroidism and a chronic migraine sufferer. I currently do not have any health insurance but I am worried. Should I be worried? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you, Lorna.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012