A fussy eater. Can I give him Cypon syrup to increase his appetite ?

Hi, my son is a fussy eater. I am worried about his health. He takes pedia sure about 5 oz in sleep refuses to take breakfast . Takes lunch n small quantity and during his afternoon nap I give him pedia sure . Night dinner is cerelac or bread ,finally when he goes to sleep pedia sure about 4 oz . Sometimes During midnight he cries out of hunger when I again give him milk. I know his feed is dis organized because he is so fussy that I only concentrate on somehow giving him healthy food. Can I give him cypon syrup to increase his appetite and organize proper eating schedule. Please advise as I am traumatized for the past 2 years. He is 2 years and 2 months.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013