A-fib, CHF, Barrett's Esophagus, spinal stenosis, sleep apnea, COPD. Suffering from excessive sleepiness, low appetite, has feebleness in voice, sore throat. What could be the problem?

My mother is 88 years old and has been in a nursing home for almost two years. She has A-fib, CHF, Barrats Esophogus, spinal stenosis , sleep apnea , and COPD . Just within the past two weeks, she has been sleeping a lot, loss of appetite, difficult to understand when she speaks, she speaks real softly and sometimes I can t understand her. She complains of a sore throat, throat tightness and she won t or can t open her mouth when we try to feed her. Please help, Totally Confused
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012