9 year old. Dermoid cyst in ovary, lower pelvic pain, ribs pain. History of endometriosis. Is treatment required?

I am 42 years old female and have a 9 year old daughter. Had a routine ultra sound in Jan, 2011, where dermoid cyst (5 x 4 cms) in right ovary was detected. Previous history of endometriosis and had surgery in 2000, where big chocolate cysts from both ovaries were removed. I presently have pain in my right arm. Other problems include lower pelvic pain (very rare), and right side chest/pain in ribs (sometimes ) . Family history - both parents diabetic, Father s side, including my father - mostly cancer patients. Is any treatment required for the dermoid or can it be left as it is ? Your reply will be of much help. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012