8 year old having raised rib cage, autism, less muscle tone in face. Suggestions?

hello doctor, my son is 8 years old.He is having raised rib cage on both sides.He started walking when he is 1 year old and he started sitting at 6 months like that.but he is having mild autism and his communication started at 4 years of age and he is not able to chew up to 6 years of he is good in eating still he is having problems in moving food inside with his tongue ,i think less muscle tone in face.could u please any problem with raised rib cage and please guide me which speciality doctor should i consult for this problem of raised rib cage and even for low facila muscle tone. thank you, padma.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012