Throbbing pain under the breast. Pain reaching the back. Cough. All these related?

Hi, I am 22 years old and since about 8 days I have had a throbbing pain under my right breast . At first it did not feel like part of my breast nor my lung and I thought it could be a muscle tension , but then the pain started to get a bit worse reaching sort of near my back and up my breast. I am not sure what would have caused this. I fell over about a week ago but this fall was not that hard. Also I have had a cough for about 5 months now, could it be related to that? Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013