8 month old had a surgery for melengomylocyle. CSF shunt removed after meningitis diagnosis. Have pneumonia and urinary infection. Further treatment?

my babygirl is 8 months old had a surgery for melengomylocyle and csf shunt placed but shunt was removed after she was diagnosed with meningitis . she is now not well to go for another surgery as she is having multiple problem. she has difficulty in breathing beause of phenomonia and urine infection she is on antibiotics we have to take her for csf tapping after almost every alternate day. plz kindly guide me is their any treatment for her in ayurvedic medicine.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013