75 year old with a fractured vertebrae after a fall. Need pain medication

Hello,I m female, 75yrs. took a bad fall in kitchen throwing me 53ins. into regrigerator door, then back-same distance into kitchen wall. Fractured my C-4 vertebrae. Dr. has taken away usage of Vertical Collars. NO surgery necessary. I m trying to find which OTC pain relief is useful, OTHER than Ex. St. Acetamine. I m Diabetic, take Amlodipine for b.p. I m still having pain in chin , where a Hematoma courred in the fall. This fall was Nov. 7, 2012 Was taking Lortab, no help anymore. Pain is about a regular 5 to 6. Fran
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013