7 year old with reddish bumps on the side of the mouth. No itching. What is it?

My 7 year old woke up this morning with tiny red bumps on her side of her mouth. She isn t supposed to be allergic to anything and hasn t had any change of foods or medicines or washing detergents. I have her some Benadryl recommend from a nurse at Walgreens. They don t itch but its only on around her mouth they re not red spots but just little bumps. Close to her temples, mouth, nose . But nowhere else. Do you know what this could be?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013