7 weeks pregnant, TVS did not show heartbeat, uterus seen to be shrunk, no bleeding yet. Do I need D and C?

Hi im chan ,33.i tested for pregnancy last sept.15 and its positive..then after a month i went to the ob-gyne..i told her my last menstration was aug.12..she said i am 7wks she requested a TVS to see if the baby has heartbeat ..then it turns out there was the doctor told me that i will have a possible miscarriage ..coz there is no heartbeat and my uterus is starting to shrink but until now i am not bleeding ...wen will the bleeding comes and do i still need a D & C after that....
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012