7 week old having dry skin and fungal infection on eyebrows. Cause for yellowish discharge from rashes?

Hi, this is regarding my 7 week old baby boy. He has recently been diagnosed with dry skin and a fungle infection on the eyebrow (cradle cap). He is using emollients like Doublebase, diprobase etc. However, from last night it looks like there is some yellowish discharge from his rashes on his neck roll. His baby suit collars have turned yellow. Could you please tell me what is causing this and what we should do?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012