69 year old with severe pain in the vagina, back. Vulvademia diagnosed. Wrong diagnosis?

I have had severe pain in the vagina area started on the left side and has gone around the back to the right over a period of 7 years It was first diagnosed as vulvademia and treated as such but now decided as a wrong diagnosis I ahve used many pain killers creams inserts etc. The pain is 24 x 7 sitting walking and bending are the worse and it does not mellow in bed. I have seen many gynocologist , pain manegement clincs and it is only getting worse I am otherwise in good health 69 years old Please can you help me I did have a MRI which showed a muscle mass possible crushing some nerves but the speaclist I saw after the MRI simple said the techs get too excited about the reading I should go home and learn to live with the pain as he has patients who come to him in wheel chairs and I said that is what I am trying to avoid.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013