6 yr old complains about breast pain, 1/2 inch black hair seen around rectum, brown hairs under arm pits. What to do ?

Hi - When my daughter was 6 years old she complained about breast pain. I took her to her pediatrician and was referred to a pediatric endocrinologist . She is also the shortest in her class. I was told that all appeared to be fine - but to keep in touch . My daughter is now 8. She complained about breast pain again - I looked at her body and did see 1/2 inch black hair around her rectum . I also saw long brown hairs under her arm pits. BTW- she has been using deodorant since age 6/7. I am very concerned. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012