Frequent masturbation leads to premature closing of growth plates? Effects height?

does frequent masterbution leads to premature closing of growth plates(epiphyseal bones) which will eventually stunt the growth of height due to high increase in testerdonrne level when a person masterbute frequently.i m very depress as this could be my biggest mistake to stunt my height as i was 15 yr old boy when started masterbuting frequently and by 16 i had bone age which showed fusion of the epiphyseal growth plate. i think i could have gotten 2 3 inches more but geneticaly speaking my parents height is also short.plz help
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012