6 year old child, itchiness in vagina. Cleaned area with polisporin, applied vaseline. How to control itching?

Hi, my six year old daughter came home from school today and was itching her vagina . She mentioned she had soiled her underwear at school and I figured it was because she hadnt cleaned properly. We washed her area and put vaseline and then later polisporin on the red areas but now it is near 3 in the morning and she is scratching so much she can t sleep. Is there anything I can do until I can get to see a doctor tomorrow afternoon?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012