5 year old with pus cells in urine. Ultrasound showing stone in the kidney. Need treatment?

Dr. good mrng, My child age 5 yrs and three months have 75-80 pus cells in his urin today we have medical report, but he absolutly fine, we had ultra sount he has 19 mm stone in his right kidney , we started homeopathy treatment for this near about 15 days back, in between we had checked it was 25 to 30 which were less than 35-40 when we examined in start i.e. 15 days back. Now he is absolutly fine and healthy. what it means, iam worried about it, is it clearing the kidney passes and will become normal or what we should do next, please tell me. Regards Harpreet Singh
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012