5 year old having 104 fever, reduces only when medicines taken. Complains of stomach pain, bad cough. What to do ?

Hi I have a five year old I took her to the hospital two days ago as she had a fever of 104 that i couldn t get down they checked her urine and found blood so said she had a urine tract infection told me to give her two types of paracetamol and anti biotics her fever continues throughout the day to spike when medicine has worn off but is complaining of achy stomach also has a very bad chesty cough which keeps her awake coughing all night not sure what I should do
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012