4weeks pregnant, recurring stomach and back pain, had bits of blood in urine, no spotting after that. Miscarriage?

Hiya I m concerned I am getting pain in my back and stomach as though I m going to come on but I m 4 weeks pregnant I went to the toilet this morning for a wee and heard a plop looked into the toilet and the water was red and whipped myself n had small bits of light blood I went back to the toilet a while after and ther was no blood in the toilet after I had weed only when I wiped mmyself is this a sign of a miscarriage?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012