4th stage breast cancer perhaps refractory. Currently on vinorelbine, zometa, Xeloda, tykerb. Suggest ayurvedic treatment ?

my wife has 4th stage breast cancer perhaps refractory.current treatment is vinorelbine (4cycles completed) zometa 4mg inj once in 4/5 weeks Xeloda(2morning 1night 500mg each) tykerb 500mg 4tabs in morning).recently underwent whole brain radiotherapy 10 fractions 300gy each to take care ofbrain multiple metastasis .pl suggest ayurvedic treatment .recently started on patanjali aushdhalaya course using praval bhasma heerak bhasma kanchnar guggulu vriddhibadhika vati abhraka moti tamra bhasmas and greenjuice having aloe vera,wheat grass neem ,cow urine barley grass.rgds.AAAA mumbai 15,
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012