46 years old male suffering from chronic constipation and stomach problem. Can yoga help me ?

weight-46, age-28, height-5 9 , working as a DTP operator, (Computer work) Main topic : Before 10 to 15 year ago, when I was near 15 to 20 year I was entered a round plastic (rounding 1 or 3/4 ) in to my anal and entering in my back side (anus approx. much more I can) and I do this activity in many time. I think that this activity very harmful my rectum area, destroy my rectum motality. I want to do yoga , running, exercise, but not evacuation properly, not become pressure and all time feel very heaviness so I don t do, loss of appetide. gas, not eating properly, feel weakness, Before 10 year I take lots of medicine : Like : dulcolex, harad, aloevera, amla, triphala, isabgol, cremafine, amaltas, papaya, guava, saup, ginger, (kismis, anjeer, mixed with mil and drink and many more medicine. I treated in aims continuous two months and do many more test like enema barium, three blood test , throid test, stool test, three times altrasound but all reports OK not get any disease. Sir, I going to slowly slowly in the mouth of death, Please help me. Thanks! Girish Goyal 9210607646
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011