42 years old man is suffering from Cerebral Palsy, please help

I would like to discuss the case of my Uncle (Father's brother) who is suffering from Cerebral Palsy. He is 42 years old I would like to discuss the case of my Uncle (Father’s brother) who is suffering from Cerebral Palsy. He is 42 years old & he finds it difficulty in standing by himself. The situation worsens with every single day. Sir, Is it possible to have some treatment in Bangalore. I wish he could be a bit better from what he is now. It would be a great help for him & our family. Sir, please give your valuable suggestions in this regards. I stay in Bangalore (in Indira Nagar Area) & I could bring him for treatment. Now he is a Govt School Teacher & working in Orissa (in our native place). Looking forward for your kind inputs in this regards Age-42 years, Gender-Male.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011