I think you have not entered the full value of the test result. Platelets are usually expressed as, eg in your case 197* 10tothe power of 3, that is 197,000; 195,000; 157000.
I assume it is so. If is only 197, urgently take him to a hospital.
If it is 197,000 read on
with rashes are usually due to viral infections. Exanthems like measles
are also viral fevers, and they never occur on palm and soles. If the rash has affected palm and soles we can assume it is viral in origin. Before that we have to look into other problems.
For convenience we will divide into inside the body and outside the body
1. Urine infection
2. Motion worms: once in six months you have to give medicine for worms
3. Blood infections which includes viral fevers
4. Caries teeth: that is cavities in his teeth
1. The diet he has consumed. Particularly artificially coloured and flavoured food. Unboiled drinks
2. The drugs you have given: particularly antibiotics
entry through skin
1. Playing in the dust
2. Palying near plants
4. Any insect bites
5. Chemicals and water used for bath and washing clothes.
Regarding head ache, could be a manifestation of tiredness
. Give him plenty of fluids. Regarding stomach ache: could be due to drugs. If it persists or lasts for more than 3 minutes, then consultation is called for