39 days old baby has disturbing LFT test. Can I ask a doctor to suggest treatment based on the report ?

may baby is currently 39 days old and at the time of discharge(after 52 Hrs) he was having 8.3 Billirubin. 3 days back (at the age of 36 days) his billirubin was 14.97. the doctor advised for LFT and TFT tests. In the test, the TFT is normal but the LFT is disturbing, as under SGOT(AST)- 81 U/L SGPT( ALT )- 48 U/L GGTP- 295 U/L Alkaline Phosphate (ALP)- 548 U/L Billirubin, Total- 14.80 mg/dl Billirubin, Direct- 0.90 mg/dl Billirubin, Indirect- 13.90 mg/dl Protein , Total- 4.90 g/dl Albumin - 3.60 g/dl A:G Ratio- 2.77 Please help if it is really disturbing. Otherwise doctor says that everything is normal as he has grown almost a kg since birth and taking breast feed regularly.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012