38 weeks pregnant, have yellowish eyes and urine, LFT showed elevated levels. Is this normal during this stage of pregnancy?

Hi, I am seeking informtion regarding my wife, who is having 38 weeks pregnancy. doctor has suggested for LFT test, due to yellowish eyes. Now, in the LFT Report, ALT 47 ( 35.00), GGTP is 44 ( 35.00) and ALP is 362 (30-120) have increased. Doctor said that it is normal in this stage of pregnancy. But I am still confused about his opinion, since the color of eyes and urine are yellowish. What is your suggestion, if you can help us.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012