37yr old. Irregular periods. Prescribed regesterone, MHR tablets. Trying to concieve. On antidepressants. Opinion?

I am 37 year old female having irregular periods, my GYN advised me to take regesteron for initiation of periods and MHR tablets for a month, i am failing to conceive, already i have two sons of 13 and 12 years old via cesarean section. My job is sedentarty and my weight is 98 kgs. I am taking anti- depressant medications also. can it be good to conceive one more pregnancy at this age in this situation.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013