37 years old, getting abnormal urinalysis report from ling time. Any treatment?

I am a 37 year old female with constant abnormal ua s over the course of the past two years. Signs of blood from trace to moderate every time a ua is done, Leukocyte Esterase , trace-moderate and large, bacteria minimual to moderate and mucous-small to large amounts, Epithelial cells present each time. No growth and no UTI s, no discomfort. I understand that looking at one ua it can be considered not important but each time...? When is there a chance that it could be something else?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013