37 year old having numbness on hands, sleeplessness, neck pain. Causes?

Hello Doctors,I had continuous numbness yesterday night on my both palm , every 10 min I felt and waked up for a while and lied down on my bed ,totally slept less, is this will leads to bad condition on my health,please advise , I am 37 years old , I am having slight neck pain , it will come on and off, also no smoker but weekly two time I drunk bear , now totally stopped ,more over the numbness is for me for the past 2 months only,first time I had facing only one palm then followed by both palm with 20 days interval, but yesterday was my bad experience Evey 10 min, please advise me . Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012