37 weeks pregnancy, lower back pain, clear discharge, tightening. Is it start of labour?

Hi I m 37 wks pregnant with my 9th baby. I have a persistent lower back ache and a clear discharge this morning, have taken paracetamol about a hour ago which has made me feel slightly better. I also feel like I need to have a poo but only have a few tightenings, nothing too painful or regular. I have very fast labours and really don t want to get caught short again and have baby delivered by paramedic on route. Do you think this could be the start of labour?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012