36 weeks pregnant, recent bpp suggested nuchal loop. Does it mean harm to the baby?

Hi i am 36 weeks pregnant the last bpp scan scored the baby 8/8 however it suggested a nuchal loop. i was given betnesol injection as my baby s heart beat had suddenly increased to 180bpm but is now stable at 145-155bpm. please suggest what is the consequence of the nuchal loop and does it mean harm to my baby? should i opt for a planned c section at this stage? also after taking this injection i am having severe pain on my left waist upto my thighs. is this an after effect of this injection?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013