30 years old man is suffering fromr etina pigmentosha. Is there any chances to cure the problem in ayurvedic ?

My son is 30 years old and before 1 year we come to know that he is suffering from retina pigmentosa, alopethi s views are there is no medicine. so in ayurvedic ,there are how many chances to stop the problem or cure the problem before 5 years he had change the one valve of his heart now he is perfectcly fine. before 6 months he got swineg flue. after that he got fast detoriation in eyes problem. pl which treatment will help us
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011